Saturday, May 31, 2014

Super Mario Bros.

Written by James B. Davis

The following was found on a computer screen after a person was killed at her house.

Okay, the writing of this might be kind of crappy, but I'm writing this as I'm playing this game. The game is Super Mario Bros. the original one. I'm gonna try and get the beginning of this story done as quickly as I can. I bought Mario at a garage sale for about 5 dollars (I had just bought the game console and was searching for games).Okay so I brought the game home and started playing it. The game seemed normal at first but it started glitching, so much that it was impossible to see what was happening. 

So I turned off the game and started again. I jumped onto one of those tube things and went down. This time there was no glitches but instead there was this.


I had no idea what that was, it was looked like a mask or something. So I just turned off the game again, I stopped playing for the day. So today I turned on the game and for sometime it seemed normal. But then I saw this.


What the hell? So I started thinking the was hacked or something. But who the hell would hack the game to put this weird shit in.

That last thing was about two hours ago. And since then, everything has seemed normal.

Okay, it's been 6 minutes since I wrote the last thing. Now things are getting weird again. The last level started over again, three times! What the hell? And that not the weird thing, this is...


What the fuck is that?!

Okay, I'm literally freaking out right now, I don't know what to do. There are banging sounds, and I can't tell if they're coming from the game or if they're coming from around me.

That thing's sprite has changed it looks like this now.


I'm gonna fucking flip out, I'm turning off the game.

Okay the game has been turned off, but the banging sound is still faintly there, like tribal sounding drums.

There's shadows moving all around me.

Somethings out side my window, it's tall, it has no face, it looks like the sprite from the game.

It just disappeared, where the fuck is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment