Friday, February 7, 2014

Centipedes Part II



I walked toward the bag, it was looked like a heart beating. I touched the bag and it moved even more and burst open. Worms, leeches, and centipedes poured out. They scattered throughout the room and disappeared. I looked around in terror, I again moved my bedding back onto the bed, and sat up in bed all night, and never slept.

At sun rise I walked out into kitchen and my aunt was making food. I sat down at a chair I was at all times looking around, my aunt looked at me confused, “George?” I just continued to look around “George!” “What?” I said “You okay?” she asked “No, not at all.” I got up and walked away. I walked upstairs to the bathroom. I sat down on the toilet, and still looked around very paranoid. I saw things move around in the corners of eyes. I tried to hurry, when the drawer open in front of me and a huge centipede came out, I pulled up my pants and ran out of the bathroom. I bumped into my aunt with my back, I turned to see my aunt with leeches, worms, and centipedes dripped from her mouth and eye sockets, I screamed and fell back, I crawled backward toward the staircase. My aunt stumble toward me trying to speak, I heard one word, “Hunger.” I got up as fast I could as a wave of leeches, worms, and centipedes came from the bathroom and washed my aunt away.



 Once I reached the door the ground in front of it burst open and a giant centipede crawled out, this centipede was at least four feet long, it crawled onto me and I threw it off of me. I ran to the backdoor. In front of the backdoor was a large pile of leeches. So I ran to the window and jumped out hitting my head. The next thing I know I'm in a police station, and big police officer walked in and sat next to me. “So George, what happened?” he said “I don't know.” I said “Really? Well, I think you do know, and that you killed you're aunt.” he said and leaned back in his chair. “What the hell did you just say!” I yelled and he got up in a hurry and right in my face. Another officer came in through the door “Leave the poor boy alone Lew.” said the police officer, he sat down in front of me “I'm sorry George, I have to apologize for my partner” said the officer “Before you even start, don't play the good cop, bad cop on me.” I said “Well I'm sorry.” he said as he got and walked around the table both the officers grabbed me by the shoulders and forced me out the door and hallway. The two police officers threw me into a dark room, I couldn't see anything, but I could hear it, a clicking, the light turned on and a thousand squirmy creatures filled the room, I banged and banged on the door, I saw the officers standing outside laughing, that was the last thing I saw...

No comments:

Post a Comment